Progressive Care Solutions (PCS) are proud of our achievements within the Health, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Aged Care and Out of Home Care (OOHC) environments. Our specialist consultants have over two decades of experience in transformation associated with the rapidly changing marketplace.
PCS have extensive knowledge of the dynamics of national, state and local priorities and diversity and inclusion principles related to these sectors, providing the point of difference and direction for strategic business development, sustainability and viability.
PCS’ consultants analyse current market trends now and into the future and can support your social impact business through these exciting times. Our expertise includes:
- the commercial, not-for-profit and social enterprise sectors;
- grant/ tenders, accreditation and project management;
- new markets, growth, systems and infrastructure,
- start-ups, mergers and acquisitions;
- sustainability and feasibility modelling;
- legislation, quality improvement, risk management; and
- functions of state and local government.
PCS has the capability to take Not for Profit organisations through the transition to become a Social Enterprise.
We provide business analysis to identify gaps in transition readiness and coaching and mentoring during the implementation of each transition stage.